CIMARRON LIBRARY PROGRAMS
We have a variety of programs and activities in the library to promote reading and to encourage students to participate in school activities.
- Lunch bunch is a grade level library reading program.
- Students may sign up to read a designated genre.
- All participants read their chosen book by the given date.
- Lunch Bunch participants will meet during the lunch period to discuss the book with their peers and with Ms. Ivie, the Library Media Specialist.
- Students will eat lunch while discussing the books they’ve read.
- Students may bring their own lunch or go through the lunch line.
- Treats will be provided.
Sequoyah Book Challenge
The Sequoyah Award is Oklahoma’s kid’s choice book prize. To be eligible to vote for their favorite selection, students must read 3 or more books off the Intermediate Sequoyah Master List. Once students have read 3 books, they can fill out the voting form here.